Product DescriptionMix for Milk, Almond & Rice Pudding.
PACKAGING150g Serving Suggestion
- Almond (Tree Nuts)
- Green Cardamom
- Natural and Artificial Food Flavors (Thatch Screw Pine)
- May contain traces of Tree Nuts
|Calories from Fat||10|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
As per 150 gram
Shan Badam Kheer Mix
Mix 1 packet
Steps of Cooking
- Shan Badam Kheer Mix: Add Shan Badam Kheer Mix in milk and cook for 15-20 minutes. Stir frequently. When the mixture thickens, remove and allow it to cool. Serve cold.
- Lauki Kheer: In the above ingredients add half cup boiled and shredded Lauki/Gourd and cook for 15-20 minutes. Stir frequently. When the mixture thickens, remove from heat and mix fresh cream in it. Serve cold.
- Kheer Khaas: Heat 2 liters of milk on low heat for 2-3 hours or until its volume is reduced to half. Stir frequently. Then add Shan Badam Kheer Mix and cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes. Serve cold.