Product DescriptionSeasoning Mix For Bbq Steak.
PACKAGING50g Serving Suggestion
- Red Chili
- Black Pepper
- Brown Cardamom
- Leavening Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate
- Acid: Citric Acid
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Canola Oil
- Silicon Dioxide
- Dried Papaya Powder
No Artificial Food Color
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
|% Daily Value*|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
As per 50g gram
1 – 1½ kg
thin small cubes
Oil / Butter
melted for basting
Shan Tikka Mix1
Steps of Cooking
- Mix Shan Tikka Mix in half cup of water, garlic and 2 tablespoons oil. Apply to meat.
- Leave to marinate for 3-4 hours. *(Remove and discard the raw papaya slices from the meat, if used).
- Sew meat onto skewers. Place on very low heat of coal/gas fire. Grill lightly on all sides.
- Lightly brush meat with butter/oil and rotate the skewers until meat is tender. Serve with Shan Tamarind Chutney, salad and lemon juice. * To tenderize the meat further, add ½ cup thinly sliced papaya.