Shan Hunter Beef Mix helps you make Pakistani style Corned Beef for a healthy treat.
- Brown Sugar
- Bay Leaf
- Black Pepper
- Brown Cardamom
- Dried Papaya Powder
- Humectant: Sodium Phosphate
- Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide
No Artificial Food Color
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
As per 150 gram
1 kg single boneless portion fresh
clean & unrefrigerated
Shan Hunter Beef Masala Mix
Steps of Cooking
- Mix lime juice and Shan Hunter Beef Masala Mix. Rub it thoroughly on the meat. And place it in a clean plastic or stainless steel bowl. Keep the bowl in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- On the 3rd/4th day discard the liquid collected in the bowl and place the meat in a large pot. Cover with fresh water about 3 inches above the meat. Boil on low heat for 6-8 hours. Then remove the meat from the stock. Collect the melted fat from the stock and discard the remaining liquid.
- Apply several coatings of the collected fat/ghee over the meat.