DESCRIPTIONArabic Pilaf With Nuts And Raisins
PACKAGING50g Serving Suggestion
- Cane Sugar
- Green Cardamom
- Black Pepper
- Pine Nuts
- Acid: Tartaric acid
- Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide
No Artificial Food Color
- May contain traces of sulphite, sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fibre||1 g||4%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
As per 50 gram
washed, soaked for 30 minutes & drained
2 medium / 200g
200ml / 1 cup
3 ½ cups
Shan Bukhari Rice Mix
Steps of Cooking
- Heat oil, stir-fry onions until light golden.
- Add Shan Bukhari Mix, Raisins and the drained rice.
- Add 3 ½ cups of hot water and bring to boil. Then reduce heat to low. Cover tightly (with aluminum foil) and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove cover, fluff the rice with fork.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes on low heat or until rice is tender.