DESCRIPTIONSuper BBQ Spice Blend
PACKAGING50g Serving Suggestion
- Red Chili
- Brown Cardamom
- Black Pepper
- Star Aniseed
- Dried Papaya Powder
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Canola Oil
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Phosphate
- Silicon Dioxide
No Artificial Food Color
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
|% Daily Value*|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
As per 50 gram
1½ kgs / 3.3 lbs
8-10 portions, make 2-3 slits on each
Cooking Oil/ Melted Butter
Shan Chicken Tikka Mix
do not mix in water
Steps of Cooking
- Mix together Shan Chicken Tikka Mix, lemon juice and 2 tablespoons oil. Apply on chicken pieces and marinate for 3 hours +.
- Put each portion of chicken on skewer and place it on low heat of charcoal / gas grill.
- Grill evenly on each side until meat is tender and done. Apply butter before removing from heat.
Serve hot Chicken Tikka with fresh green salad, sliced onion, tomatoes and Shan Tamarind / BBQ / Green Chutney.
Grilled Chicken Tikka
- Follow the above Chicken Tikka recipe upto step No. 1.
- Place chicken pieces in a frying pan and grill on high heat for 3 minutes on each side. Apply butter, cover and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.