Product DescriptionShan Ras Malai mix enables you to make traditional velvety textured dessert at home, which you just won’t be able to resist.
- Milk Solids (Milk)
- Patent Flour (Wheat)
- Corn Starch
- Blend of Vegetable Oils (Canola & Soy bean)
- Pistachio (Tree Nuts)
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Tartaric Acid, Saffron
- Natural & Artificial Food Flavors (Screw Pine)
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fibre||0 g||0%|
As per 100 gram
1/3 cup (75g)
Shan Ras Malai
1 packet (75g)
Steps of Cooking
- Add sugar to milk and boil for 10 minutes.
- Separately: Mix together Shan Rasmalai Mix, Ghee/Butter and Egg. Knead and make soft dough (If necessary add 1 table spoon of water).
- Make about 15 small round / flat / oval shape balls. Immediately, put them in boiling Milk. Increase the heat, so that the milk remains boiling. (The balls will become hard, if they are not immediately added to the boiling Milk).
- Take a round sieved frying spoon and turn the balls by rotating bottom edge of the spoon against the top of the balls. Keep rotating until the balls swell by about 4 times their original size.
- For thin Milk syrup remove from heat and serve cold. For thick Milk syrup, continue to boil for 10 minutes on medium heat until the syrup thickens. Remove and serve cold.