PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONArabic Meat Layered Pilaf With Fried Onions
PACKAGING50g Serving Suggestion
- Black Pepper
- Acid: Citric Acid
- Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide.
No Artificial Food Color
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
|% Daily Value*|
- The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Steps of Cooking
- Dissolve Shan Mandhi Mix in one cup of water and add 2-3 table spoons oil / butter. Mix and apply to meat.
- Pour 2 cups of water in a tightly closing pot or pressure cooker and bring to boil. Place the meat in Cover tightly and cook on low heat for: chicken 1-1½ hour, lamb / mutton 2- 2½ hours.
- Remove from heat. Separate meat and stock.
- Heat 2-3 table spoons oil/ butter and fry the meat from all sides for 2-3 minutes and keep aside.
- In the meat stock add enough water to make it 3½ cups. Keep this aside.
- Heat remaining oil/ butter and fry the sliced onion till light brown.
- Add the 3½ cups of meat stock and drained rice. Bring to boil, and then reduce heat to low. Cover tightly and cook for 15 minutes on low heat.
- Remove cover and fluff the rice with a fork. Place the meat on it. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or till the rice is tender. Put the rice in a dish and place the chicken / lamb / mutton over it.