California Prop 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.govX
Product DescriptionStir Fried Chicken & Vegetables In Tomato Sauce
PACKAGING50g Serving Suggestion
- Red Chili
- Black Pepper
- White Pepper
- Citric Acid
- Tartaric Acid
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Canola Oil
- Silicon Dioxide
No Artificial Food Color
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
|% Daily Value*|
|The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
As per 50g gram
small boneless cubes
250g cut into 1” square cubes, 750g, finely chopped
2 medium / 200g
chopped into 1” square pieces
chopped into 1” square pieces/100g
3 tablespoons - ½ cup
Shan Chicken Jalfrezi
Jalfrezi Mix 1 packet
Steps of Cooking
- Mix Shan Chicken Jalfrezi Mix in half cup of water and apply to chicken cubes. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Boil finely chopped tomatoes in 1 cup of water until soft and tender. Sieve to remove skin and seeds. Keep tomato puree aside.
- Heat oil and add marinated chicken cubes. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
- Then add the tomato puree. Cover and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Add onion, capsicum, silted green chilies. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes and remove from heat. Serve hot Chicken Jalfrezi with plain boiled rice or boiled noodles.
Tips for best results Wash the chicken with 2 tablespoons white vinegar in half cup of water before use.*You can replace 750g tomatoes with 500g tomato puree/sauce.