Product DescriptionMix for tender barbeque meat strips.
PACKAGING50g Serving Suggestion
- Red Chili
- Long Pepper
- Bay Leaf
- Black Cumin
- Black Pepper
- Green Cardamom
- Dill Seed
- Acid: Citric Acid
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Cane Sugar
- Canola Oil
- Silicon Dioxide
No Artificial Food Color
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
As per 50 gram
boneless small cubes
Shan Bihari Kabab Mix
Steps of Cooking
- Mix Shan Bihari Kabab Mix, fried onions, ginger, garlic, yogurt and ghee/oil. Apply on meat. Set aside for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Thread meat on skewers and grill on very low heat until the Kababs are well done and brown on all sides. Turn the skewers periodically to grill evenly. If kababs fall, wrap a thread around them.
Serve with Tamarind chutney and onion rings rinsed in cold water.
Note for frying onions:
Deep fry the onions in hot oil until golden. Remove from ghee/oil and spread on an absorbent paper. Allow to cool then crush coarsely.
Chicken: Use meat on bone for chicken.
Fried Bihari Kababs:
Use additional 1 cup ghee / butter in the above recipe.
- Follow the above recipe until step No. 1.
- Heat ghee/butter and add meat mixture. Fry on high heat until oil separates from meat. Stir frequently.
- Place a small piece of red hot coal in a small utensil and keep it inside meat pot. Pour a tablespoon of ghee over coal and cover pot for few minutes. Then remove coal.