Product DescriptionSeasoning Mix For Pakistani Style Bbq
PACKAGING50g Serving Suggestion
- Red Chili
- Black Pepper
- Star Aniseed
- Dehydrated Onion
- Long Pepper
- Green Cardamom
- Bay Leaf
- Citric Acid
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Canola Oil
- Silicon Dioxide
- Dried Papaya Powder
No Artificial Food Color
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
|% Daily Value*|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
As per gram
Ground/Minced Meat with fats
finely diced (squeeze to remove liquid)
Shan Tikka Seekh Kabab Mix
Steps of Cooking
- Add onion, garlic paste, green chilies, egg and Shan Tikka Seekh Kabab Mix to minced meat and set aside for 2-3 hours.
- Add butter and knead well. Make small meat balls.
- Skewer through each meat ball. Flatten minced meat around the skewer with wet hands to make thin Kababs.
- Place on low heat of coal fire until light brown. Turn the skewers periodically. (Do not over brown the Seekh Kababs). Serving Suggestions: Serve with Shan Tamarind / BBQ / Green Chutney and onion salad.