Product DescriptionSpice Blend For Dumplings In Yogurt
- Red Chili
- Black Pepper
- Bay Leaf
- Brown Cardamom
- Long Pepper
- Citric Acid: Acid
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Cane Sugar
- Canola Oil
- Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide.
No Artificial Food Color
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fibre||0 g||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
As per 50 gram
Dal Mash / White Lentil
1 cup / 200g
washed and soaked in 2 cups water for 3 hours
washed and soaked in 1 cup water for 15 minutes
Fresh Onion Paste
1kg, whipped and sieved through muslin cloth
for deep frying
Dahi Bara Chaat
Steps of Cooking
- Drain water from soaked white lentil and rice. Add baking soda, onion paste, ginger, garlic and Shan Salt. Grind in blender to a coarse batter. Add cilantro/fresh coriander and green chillies in this mixture.
- In hot oil, pour tablespoons full of batter separately. Fry on medium heat till golden. Remove and allow to cool.
- Refry in hot oil until deep golden. Soak in lukewarm water for 5-10 minutes. Drain the water and gently squeeze the dumplings to remove excess water.
- Add sugar in yogurt and spread half in dish. Add dumplings and pour the remaining yogurt over it. Sprinkle Shan Dahi Bara Chaat Masala, crushed papri and serve.