DESCRIPTIONArabic Style Meat Pilaf With Almond, Raisin And Tomato
PACKAGING60g Serving Suggestion
- Black Pepper
- Green Cardamom
- Cane Sugar
- Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide
No Artificial Food Color
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
|% Daily Value*|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
As per 60 gram
large meat portions
washed &soaked for2+hours
6 medium quartered
200g /1 cup
Cooking oil /butter
200 ml /1cup
3 ½ cups
Shan Kabsa Rice Mix
Steps of Cooking
- Heat oil, stir-fry onion until light golden.
- Add meat stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add Shan Kabsa Rice Mix, Raisins, tomato paste and stir.
- Add 1-2 cups of water. Bring to boil, then reduce heat to low. Cover and cook (chicken 30 minutes, lamb/mutton 45 minutes) or until meat is tender.
- Add drained rice and 3 cups of hot water. Bring to boil then reduce heat to low. Cover tightly (with aluminum foil) and cook for exactly 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove cover (Note: if rice is not tender, sprinkle ½ cup of hot water over it). Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Mix rice and put it in a serving dish and place the meat over it.