Product DescriptionMix for Cottage Cheese Balls in Milk Syrup Dessert.
PACKAGING100g Serving Suggestion
- Dry Milk Solids (Milk)
- Kenal Flour (Wheat)
- Vegetable Oils
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Tartaric Acid, Saffron
- Natural & Artificial Food Flavors (Thatch Screw Pine)
- May contain traces of Tree Nuts
|% Daily Value*|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
As per 75 gram
5 cup 1 liter
½ cup, 100g
1 packet (75g)
Steps of Cooking
- Add 2 Cups of water and sugar to the milk. Boil on low heat.
- Separately: Mix together Shan Rasmalai Mix, ghee/butter and egg. Knead and make a soft dough. (If necessary add one table-spoon of water.)
- Make about 20 small round, flat or oval shape balls. Immediately, put them in the boiling milk. Increase the heat so that the milk remains boiling. (The balls will become hard, if they are not immediately added to boiling milk.)
- Take a round sieved frying spoon and turn the balls by rotating the bottom edge of the spoon against the top of the balls. Keep rotating until the balls rise by about 4 times from their original size.
- For thin milk syrup remove from heat and serve cold.
- For thick milk syrup continue to boil on medium heat until
- the syrup thickens.
- Remove and serve cold.