Product DescriptionSeasoning Mix For Chicken Layered Pilaf
PACKAGING60g Serving Suggestion
- Star Anise
- Red Chilli
- Black Pepper
- Brown Cardamom
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Citric Acid
- Cane Sugar
- Canola Oil
- Food Flavors natural and artificial (Saffron, Pandanus)
- Silicon Dioxide
|*Percent daily value is based on a 2000 calories diet.|
Steps of Cooking
- Fry 2-3 medium onions, thinly sliced in 1 cup hot cooking oil until the onions are golden. Add 1 kg of chicken in medium portions, 2 tablespoons garlic paste, 2 tablespoons ginger paste ber and 25-30 curry leaves. Stir and fry until the chicken begins to brown slightly. (Around 10 minutes).
- Add Shan Malay Chicken Biryani Mix (1 packet dissolved in ½ cup water), 1 cup cucumber cut into rings, 6-10 green chillies in whole, 1 cup tamarind pulp, and 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil. Cover it and cook low heat for 10 minutes.
- Separately: In 15 cups / 3 liters of boiling water, stir in 3 tablespoons of Shan Salt and 3½ cups pre-washed and soaked rice. Boil it rice until ¾ of the rice is cooked. Remove and drain the rice completely.
- Spread half the rice in a pot and pour the chicken curry above. Cover with the rest of the rice. Cover and cook over low heat until until the rice is tender (5-10 minutes). Mix before to serve