DESCRIPTIONArabic Mild Pilaf With Pine Nut And Raisins
PACKAGING50g Serving Suggestion
- Cane sugar
- Black Pepper
- Green Cardamom
- Pine Nuts
- Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide
No Artificial Food Color
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
|% Daily Value*|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
As per 70 gram
large meat portions
washed and soaked for 2+hours
sliced into thin match stick size and shape
½ tea cup
Cooking oil/melted butter
3 tea cups
Shan Kabuli Rice Mix
Steps of Cooking
- Heat oil, stir-fry onion until light golden.
- Add meat, stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add Shan kabuli Rice Mix, Raisins and stir.
- Add orange juice and 1-2 cups of water. Bring to boil then reduce heat to low. Cover and cook (chicken 30 minutes, lamb/mutton 45 minutes) until meat is tender.
- Add drained rice and 3 cups of hot water and bring to boil. Cover tightly (with aluminum foil) and cook for exactly 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove cover, fluff rice with a fork and cover. (Note: if the rice is not tender sprinkle ½ cup of hot water over it). Cover and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Separately: On high heat stir-fry carrots in 2-3 tablespoons butter for 2-3 minutes. Then add sugar. Stir-fry continuously for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Put the rice in dish and place the cooked meat over it. Add the fried carrots over the rice.