Product DescriptionMix For Lentil Dumplings In Yogurt
PACKAGING150g Serving Suggestion
- Lentils/Pulses/Wheat/Rice Flour
- Red Chili
- Fenugreek Leaves
- Black Pepper
- Leavening Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate
- Citric Acid: Acid
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Cane Sugar
- Canola Oil
- Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide
No Artificial Food Color
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard and Tree Nuts.
|% Daily Value*|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
As per 150 gram
2 ½ cups / 500g
sieved through muslin cloth & refrigerate
Oil / Ghee
3 cups / 500ml
for deep frying
Shan Dahi Bara Mix
Steps of Cooking
- Mix one cup of luke warm water in Shan Dahi Bara Mix to make a smooth batter. Set aside for 15-20 minutes.
- In hot oil, pour tablespoons full of batter separately. Fry on medium heat till light golden. Remove and allow to cool.
- Refry the dumplings in medium hot oil until golden brown and remove. Spread to cool for few minutes. Then soak in lukewarm water for 10-15 minutes. Drain water and gently squeeze out the excess water.
- Add powdered sugar to the cold yogurt. Stir to dissolve the sugar and add the dumplings.
Garnish with Shan Dahi Bara Chaat Masala.
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS
If the Dahi Baras become hard or have a hard core inside; then before adding to the yogurt boil them in water until soft. Fried Dumplings can be stored in Deep Freezer and used by putting in boiling water.