Product DescriptionMix For Spicy Batter Coated Fried Chicken
PACKAGING50g Serving Suggestion
- Extra Fine Wheat Flour
- Red Chilli
- Dehydrated Onion
- Black Cumin
- Bay Leaf
- Fenugreek Leaves
- Acid: Citric Acid
- Green Cardamom
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Cane Sugar
- Canola Oil
- Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate
- Anticaking Agent: Silicone Dioxide
No Artificial Food Color
- May Contain Traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard and Tree Nuts.
|% Daily Value*|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
As per 150 gram
1½ kg, 8 large portions
washed & drained
3 cups / 500g
for deep frying
Shan Chicken Broast Mix
Steps of Cooking
- Mix lemon juice and 1tsp of Shan salt and rub all over the chicken pieces. Cover and marinate for at least 3-4 hours.
- Coat chicken pieces in Shan Chicken Broast Mix and keep it in fridge for 15 minutes. Before frying again coat the chicken pieces in remaining broast mix.
- Heat oil and fry chicken pieces to a crisp golden color.
Serve hot with Shan Tamarind chutney/Tomato Ketchup.
Hot & Spicy Broasted Chicken
- Follow the directions given above for Chicken Broast and complete until Step No. 1. Then take additional ingredients: ½ cup crushed Potato Chips, ½ cup crushed Corn Flakes, mixed together.
- Add Shan Chicken Broast Mix in ½ cup of cold water to make a thin paste. Dip the chicken pieces in the batter and roll each in the Corn Flakes and Potato Chips mixture. Then deep fry until crisp and golden.
Bohri Fried Chicken
- Follow the directions given above for Chicken Broast and complete until Step No. 1. Take additional ingredients: 1 tablespoon garlic paste, 1 tablespoon ginger paste, ½ tablespoon grounded green chillies and 2 tablespoons water. Mix and blend to make a paste.
- Apply the paste to the chicken pieces. Then sprinkle Shan Chicken Broast Mix evenly over them.
- Whisk 3 eggs until stiff and dip the chicken pieces in it and deep fry in hot oil until golden.