Product DescriptionShan Chicken Broast Mix gives you the perfect blend of spices to help you prepare crispy, juicy and tender Chicken Broast for a perfect snack platter.
PACKAGING125g Serving Suggestion
- Extra Fine Wheat Flour
- Red Chilli
- Dehydrated Onion
- Black Cumin
- Bay Leaf
- Fenugreek Leaves
- Acid: Citric Acid
- Green Cardamom
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Cane Sugar
- Canola Oil
- Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate
- Anticaking Agent: Silicone Dioxide
No Artificial Food Color
- May Contain Traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard and Tree Nuts.
|% Daily Value*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
As per 125 gram
1½ kg, 8 large portions
washed & drained
3 cups / 500g
for deep frying
Shan Chicken Broast Mix
Steps of Cooking
- Add half cup of water to the chicken portions, cover and boil/steam on low heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drain, and sprinkle Shan Chicken Broast Mix evenly over the chicken pieces.
- Set aside to cool/refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat the oil and fry the chicken pieces on high heat until crisp and golden. Remove and drain the oil. Spread on an absorbent paper.
Serving SuggestionServe with tomato ketchup.
Hot & Spicy Broasted Chicken
- Follow the directions given above for Chicken Broast and complete until Step No. 1. Then take additional ingredients: ½ cup crushed Potato Chips, ½ cup crushed Corn Flakes, mixed together.
- Add Shan Chicken Broast Mix in ½ cup of cold water to make a thin paste. Dip the chicken pieces in the batter and roll each in the Corn Flakes and Potato Chips mixture. Then deep fry until crisp and golden. Bohri Fried Chicken