California Prop 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.govX
Product DescriptionShan Karachi Beef Biryani Mix with its classic blend of rich and aromatic spices imparts the perfect flavor to beef and helps you recreate the true Biryani flavor.
PACKAGING60g Serving Suggestion
- Red Chili
- Dill Seed
- Green Cardamom
- Black Pepper
- Brown Cardamom
- Dried Papaya Powder
- Acid: Citric Acid
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Cane Sugar
- Canola Oil
- Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide
- Natural And Artificial Food Flavor.
No Artificial Food Color
|% Daily Value*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
As per 60 gram
meat on bone
washed & soaked for 30 minutes
3-4 medium / 400g
2 medium / 250g
peeled & halved
4 medium / 300g
1¼ cups / 250g
10 medium / large
3-4 tablespoons / 2 lemons
1 ½ cup / 250ml
Shan Memoni Biryani
Steps of Cooking
- Heat one cup ghee/oil and fry onions until light golden.
- Add meat, garlic, ginger and stir fry for a minute. Add Shan Memoni Mutton Biryani Mix and stir fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Add 3-4 cups water, yogurt and potatoes. Cover and cook on low heat until the meat is tender.
- Add tomatoes, green chilies and lemon juice. Stir and remove from heat.
- Separately: In 15 cups / 3 liters boiling water, stir in 3 tablespoons of Shan Salt and soaked rice.Boil rice until ¾ cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly.
- Spread three quarter boiled rice in a pot and pour cooked meat curry over it. Then spread the remaining rice over the meat curry. Cover and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Heat the remaining ½ cup oil/ghee and pour over the rice. Turn the rice from bottom to top to mix at few places. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.